Car accidents are expensive. Inevitably, the recovery process will require auto repair or replacement. If you suffered injuries, recovery may also require medical care and time off work, and that means bills and less income with which to pay them. In some cases, recovery never really ends; you may have to adjust to life with permanent disabilities or without a loved one.
If the car accident from which you are recovering was the result of someone else’s carelessness, you should not have to suffer the financial burden. Aggressive legal representation from the Law Offices of Edward A. Shamis, Jr., J.D., P.C. can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
Edward A. Shamis, Jr. is a highly experienced car accident lawyer. He has been practicing law in Louisiana since 1974 and has exclusively focused on personal injury cases for more than 45 years.
His expertise in car accident cases is demonstrated by his Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent rating, the highest rating possible for personal injury attorneys across the country.
Aggressive Car Accident Lawyer
At Law Offices of Edward A. Shamis, Jr., J.D., P.C., we aggressively pursue your car accident claim. Here’s why:
- For most personal injury cases, Louisiana has a statute of limitations of just one year.
- Insurance companies are known for undervaluing and denying claims to protect their interests rather than yours.
We fight for justice, and we believe justice should come with a pay-out to relieve your financial burden…and that includes the financial burden of legal fees. You only pay your car accident lawyer if you collect compensation.
Start Your Case with Us
Law Offices of Edward A. Shamis, Jr., J.D., P.C. offers a free consultation to discuss your case. If you would like to jumpstart the process, you can prepare for your initial meeting by gathering vital documents, like:
- Police accident report
- Proof of auto insurance (e.g., the declarations page of your policy and your and insurance card)
- Health insurance card(s) and/or a copy of health insurance policy or summary of benefits
- Receipts for any purchases or expenses resulting from the accident, including medical bills, prescriptions, etc.
- Names of witnesses
- Photos of vehicle damage and/or visible injuries on persons involved
Of course, these documents are not prerequisites to meeting with a car accident lawyer. Any car accident victim in the Slidell area may schedule a consultation. Simply contact us to make an appointment.