When you sign up with an insurance company, you trust them to help you when you need to make a claim. After all, isn’t that what an insurance company is for?
Call 985-641-5570 or toll free 800-375-5291 & speak with Slidell’s top Bad Faith Insurance Claim Litigation !
Most insurance companies actually do what they say they’re going to; but some insurance companies make bad faith claims. When you are the victim of bad faith claims, you need a bad faith insurance lawyer in Tammany Parish, Louisiana to defend your rights.
What is a Bad Faith Claim?
All insurance companies are under the obligation to serve the people they insure in good faith and fair dealing. When this doesn’t happen, we call it “bad faith.” When your insurance company acts in bad faith against you, you have the legal right to file for bad faith insurance litigation in Slidell, St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana.
Bad Faith Insurance Litigation in Slidell, Louisiana
All types of insurance companies are responsible to act in fair dealings with the people they insure. Some of the most common areas for bad faith insurance litigation are:
- Health insurance
- Property insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
These are just a few examples of areas that are most common for bad practice. Contact us now if you:
- Have not been able to get your insurance company to do a thorough investigation of a claim.
- Have been told that your valid claim was not coverable.
- Have been denied a legitimate claim based on excuses.
- Have only received partial benefits when you were entitled to full benefits.
- Have been told that your paperwork was not received in a timely manner, when you sent it off right away.
- Have gotten the run-around from your insurance agency for any reason.
- Suspect that your insurance company made bad faith claims.
Don’t let the fact that you’re going up against a large insurance agency stop you from contacting us. We’re a Louisiana law office based in Slidell (St. Tammany Parish) and we’re ready to help you fight to recover the compensation and benefits that you were denied.